Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I am not into head games "


I am a volunteer firefighter. I would like to find a women between the ages of 28 – 33. I am not into head games I do not want someone that will cheat on me I already had that relationship for 9 years, I want someone who will treat me and my daughter with respect ? I dont want know one night stands or any of that B.S. I am through with people threating me like I am a piece of dirt.

Who I’d like to meet:

Someone who likes to have a good time, will get along with me and my little girl

2 comments:

  1. "Jayson Ackernecht at 9:47pm June 16
    we all need to know where you are ? things are going at a slow word pace? I had an emotoinal braekdown at work because of all of this BS ? I need to know ONE way or another if U are alive or not so PLEASE if your out there let us know one way or another SOON ?"
    quoted from facebook 6/15/2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete